2. Do not grief other players, harass other players, or spam the chat.
3. Do not impersonate any other player, especially the staff.
4. Most players speak English. You should keep to that language in the chat.
2. Although PVP is enabled in most of the world, it is not allowed unless all parties consent.
4. Respect your role on the server. If you have more abilities than others (i.e. donor perks), use them to help other players, not to flaunt your power over them.
2. Large amounts of creatures concentrated in a small area. Your farm doesn't need 9,000 chickens in it. If they're lagging the server or your neighbors, They All Must Be Slaughtered.
Minimaps, radar, and build overlay mods are allowed.
Builds may be owned or controlled by multiple players. Even whole areas controlled by a group, such as towns, forts, cities, etc. Incidentally, they will be managed by certain players. You must ask them if you can build there and they can decide if or what you can build there. If you find an area/town owned by another player/group, ask for their permission to build there before you just move in.
2. Very minor, especially ugly builds (i.e. 3x3 dirt shacks) may be destroyed if they are very close to other players' builds or to the warps.
3. If you build a giant 1x1 pillar into the sky to look around, take it down again when you're done with it. And don't log out on top of it, in case someone else takes it down for you!
4. Chop down the whole tree, not just the trunk.
2. Redstone stops doing whatever it's doing. Timers and clocks stop moving, and pistons stop firing.
3. See also: Server Rule 1.2.